View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Najam Vighio is on a distinguished road
Arrow kindly check my precis and point out mistakes.

Original passage:
There are those devotees of sport who support the emphasis laid on school games and for whom sport is a kind of religion. to them the sporting spirit is the finest attitude with which to face life since its possessor is very conscious of his obligations to the community.Yet the truth about the religion of sport is that it does not deliver the goods; it fails to produce sportsmen.In actual fact, games have practically no effect on character,for a selfish man will play his games selfishly in spite of all that has been talked about the spirit while a chivalrous man will be chivalrous in his games. games afford an opportunity for showing spirit within; they are a vehicle for virtue or for vice and it is for this that we should value them; not as some miraculous process for making a bad man or a crooked man straight. if we support the system of compulsory games, let it b for the right reason.

PRECIS:
TITLE: GAMES IMPROVE CONSCIOUS AND SPIRIT.
Games are essential part of our schools and,our daily routine life,that improved the responsibilities, and obligations to society.Greedy men never gain from sport, even he has team spirit but, sincere always gain and remain loyal to games. Games are valuable chance to increase our strength and, energy, so if they made a good planning for games it would be better for us.