View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Usman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of light
Default Rant

So my interview dor the post of AD Vigilance was today at Islamabad Airport and without any exaggeration it was hands down the most pathetic and poorly arranged interview I've ever had. I arrived at the venue at 01000 hrs which was the given time. There was no seating arrangement even, had to keep standing like fools for about 2 hours at some corner where there were no fans even. In the meantime interviews got started and we were finally seated in a conference room following repeated requests to the Deputy Director HR. Now about the interview:-
There were five interviewers and the interview was conducted via video link. The audio quality was so bad that I could barely hear a thing and had to request them to repeat the questions almost everytime they asked one. Firstly I was asked to introduce myself and the panel members were all conversing and laughing with each other while I did so. Following questions were too simple. Like whats the definition of Aviation Security. Difference between quality control and quality assurance. Who is Indian President (which I didn't know), french president and NZ PM. If an object covers 360 km in an hour how much would it travel in 25 minutes and one more basic mathematics question which I don't remember. Overall I have never been more disappointed after an interview. It was extremely poorly arranged, the attitude of interviewers was so casual they asked a question and didn't even pay attention to the answers like it was just a formality. I have zero hope. Others interviewees may not agree with me though.

Regards,