View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 09, 2019

Saba Arif is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocent Hafeez View Post
I am also posting my Introduction to the aforementioned essay. Kindly, check it too and point out mistakes if you find any.

Essay

A youth driven towards extremism is a youth without a clear idea of its values and identity.
_ COAS QAMAR JAWED BAJWA

Given the involvement of educated youths in recent terrorist activities across the world, especially in the West, it becomes obvious that extremism is rapidly increasing among youth segment of society. Even in Pakistan, incidents such as the arrest of university students form Karachi and other parts of the nation in suspect of links with an insurgent group, mob lynching of Mashall khan at the hands of his fellow students and the case of Naureen Laghari, a medical student, who was alleged to have joined the Islamic state (IS), substantiate the entanglement of youth sector in radical activities. This is a colossal loss for countries like Pakistan where education is already dwindling. Under this condition, the role of the youth segment, especially educated ones, is of paramount importance to cope with this threat.
Youth is the general word so don't use 'youths'.
I will suggest you to write short and simple sentences. There are many logical errors. Focus on grammar-part and sentence structure.