View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 18, 2019

The dream of rain is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saba Arif View Post
I appreciate your questions. No offense!..
1-I mentioned "Illiteracy, unskilled education, water crisis and corruption" are the causes/factors responsible for economic woes.

If you see the example of China, India and developed countries you will see that raise in literacy rate and skilled education helped people to earn their livelihood. Skilled education and literacy play important part in promoting business and employment. Ultimately it improves economy of a country

Water is important for agricultural and energy production. Agriculture is the backbone of Pakistan which is fully dependent on water. Energy sufficient and agricultural efficient countries device the products which can be exported to other countries. Hence, water crises affect economy of a country.

2- "Deplorable healthcare condition" is the effect of economy crises/woes.
I wrote it in effects in the outline. It is obvious that if a person don't have sufficient money he cannot get better treatment for the health problem.
You can see deplorable healthcare condition of your country. It is because of the economic woes being faced by Pakistan.
Yes! you're right. But:
1- its true education and skills play eminent role. but "Illiteracy and skills" do not cause economic crisis, suchas Falling FDI, Current account deficit, currency devaluation, to name a few. AS you want to judge these on the ground mentioned.

2- "Deplorable healthcare condition is the effect of economy crises/woes." obviously true, but not relevant as per my point of view. You should not venture into such avenues which are too down the isle.

P.S. the views are based on the advice that its all about economy so you're suppose to write from economic perspective. Coz i have never seen any economist voicing "such concerns."
Hope i didn't tense you. Keep your spirits high!