View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 22, 2019

Asuna is on a distinguished road

Hi Ainy Ayesha,

I have read the thread, and I wish to say a few words.

When you prepare for interview, most of the CSPs will tell you that interview is the chance where you can show the panel that they should not decide your allocation on the written marks alone. So you will every year those people, and these candidates are usually few, who get their allocation because they performed so well in their interview. As you have yourself said that most people got 101-120 marks in their interview, I know that most of the people I know scored poorly in their interview but got allocated because of their written marks. So there are all kinds of cases. And I also know a few people whose written score was high but their interview score was poor so they couldn't get allocation. So you'll find every possible case. Those who got in because of their interview. Those who got in because of their written score and those who got in because they performed well in both the areas.

As Obaidd has said, it is a matter of luck. But one shouldn't downplay hard work either. Everyone works hard for this exam. You shouldn't lose hope and if you plan to appear for CSS exam then I urge that you definitely go for it. Don't be disheartened by reading this or judging the other person that they weren't deserving. You don't know them personally. But I do know one fact for sure and that is without hard work and luck, they wouldn't have made so far.

In the end, it comes down to what kind of personal truths you follow to live your life. I believe in que sera sera- whatever will be, will be. It at least brings some peace.
The Following User Says Thank You to Asuna For This Useful Post:
arshacca (Friday, December 06, 2019)