View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 25, 2019
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2020 - Roll no. 29226

EngrAbdullahAlvi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saba Arif View Post
Dear great efforts. You are almost very close.
My opinions:
1- Afghanistan is not a dispute so don't use word 'dispute' in your translation. You can use word "issue","problem" such as Afghan issue, Afghanistan problem.
2- Please sense original sentences in Urdu then translate it. Urdu and English tense should be same during translation process.
Your sentence, " Pakistan and China will play their role to resolve afghan’s dispute through dialogue for their strategic partnership."
You should use "Should" instead of "will".
3- You are adding some extra words while translation.
For example,"Pakistan is determined for peace in Afghanistan because it is imperative for both the countries"
"both the countries" these are extra words and not part of original paragraph to be translated.
Thank you for your kind review. I appreciate it.
First, I picked the word “Afghan-dispute” because it is frequently used in DAWN.
Secondly, acknowledging your opinion regarding “Should”; I thought it was “apna kirdar aada kren gy
Thirdly, I used “both the countries” which might seem wrong but the whole paragraph was on interdependency which compelled me to use “both the countries”, contextually.

Regards