View Single Post
Old Friday, July 26, 2019

atifhusyn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZN99 View Post
Assalam-o-Alaikum!

Dear All!
Here are some books n reading materail/pattern which may help you pass the written exam without extraordinary effort:

1-Golden MCQs English Literature (some publisher in Hyderabad)
2- GRE Subject English Literature (ETS)
3-Carvan's English MCQs
4-SAT Verbal Review I&II
5-GRE Barrons Master Word List
6- TEFL (course book NUML)

I think this should be a fairly exhaustive list!!! Moreover, need not be scared ov exam, its level is Graduate (at max.) fairly easy! Pattern varies.......sometimes there is high incidence of Literature MCQs but normally it is slanted to test the language competence of the candidate. Vocabulary is not tooo tough or highly Latinate!

One good thing about the above-listed books is that these are almost flawless and have no or very few of the errors which is normally found in substandard non-text books!

I hope you 'll enjoy and relish these books!
If any specific query, drop it in the thread!

Regards,
MZN
p.s. I topped FG Colleges FPSC Lecturership Exam across country in 2007
My prime career goal is to get hired as govt teacher/lecturer. I read that you succeeded in lectureship selection. Can you please help me with below queries?
1. My subject is Maths. To prepare the MCQ type paper for lectureship, I am following books suggested by the commissions for PMS and CSS Maths papers. Will this approach help me?
2. Are MCQ based guide books for lectureship exam available in market (dogar, carvan, etc.) of any help?

My Regards.