View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 11, 2019
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

mrarsalankhan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloomyreality View Post
I have tried getting a job in government sector for many years but as it seems, Allah has planned something different for me. I am in my mid-twenties and already overage for maximum government.

I have been working online and it pays good but that does not register as experience in real life. I have tried searching on the internet and this forum as well but I could not find anything.

Here are my questions:

If I start my career as Cash Officer and work hard to climb the corporate ladder, how far can I get? (I am currently a BA graduate, I may go for MBA if I decide to get in banking sector)

2. The starting salary is around 22k-25k, what will be my salary in 10 years compared to the market? Will it be enough to support my family?

3. I live in a small town, so I don't have any other options for private sector. Should I join?
As per my experienced with the bank, You can reach up to the position of Area operations manager if you will work in the same domain you are intending to join. 2 to 4k increment every year and almost a 30% rise if you will switch your employer.
Bank will not allow you any leverage to prepare for any competitive examination. You will have some real busy and hectic routine at office. Furthermore, late sittings are very common in banks.
My suggestion, give yourself another chance, prepare well for any upcoming exam and crack that. Good Luck

Sent from my CPH1723 using Tapatalk