View Single Post
Old Monday, September 02, 2019

abidkhan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADIL KHESHGI View Post
Thank you Abid!
Coming to your query, previously, Tehsildar exam was considered as equivalent to the PCS (EG & SG) but nowadays though competitive but is taken as General Recruitment as per the age requirement (since it's offering General Age Relaxation).
PMS:
You can take 3 PMS exams in your entire career.
CSS:
Abid, you can take 3 CSS exams in you entire career.
Tehsildar:
You can take 3 Tehsildar exam in your career as per my analysis.
Best of luck!
P.S: If I could find time, I will post the relevant rules here on this forum so that you could get a crystal clear.......
Sir, first of all I want to thank you for your kind response and precious time. I really appreciate it.As you know we are quite dumb when it comes to rules and regulation.Resultantly we end in the form of disqualification.Now, I want to quote exact words used by KPPSC.
25.( All candidates appearing in any competitive examition will be allowed three chances for each individual examination while four chances will be allowed in combination of different competitive examination.)
So,it means that a candidate who have availed two PMS chances, one Judiciary and one tehsildars can't avail further chances like PMS ,SO,DSP,tehsildar or judiciary.As you have mentioned about general age relaxation which is quite important. But there is no mention of such thing by KPPSC or either I am not comprehending it exactly.
ADIL KHESHGI (Monday, September 23, 2019)