View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Great Afnan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
Brother the case is languishing in supreme court and trust me i dont have a clue at all from where the FPSC has taken a shot right at my heart

to put it in simple words its like robbing and stripping of my rights and hardwork .. i pray now seriously for naya pakistan where such follies has no place at all ..
Global Village Space | News Web Portal

Home South Asia Pakistan CSS Crisis: FIA reveals FPSC made rules difficult without approval
CSS Crisis: FIA reveals FPSC made rules difficult without approval
The deliberate changes made in CSS rules seven years ago jeopardized the selection process for several deserving candidates. The matter highlighted extensively in the recent FIA reports. The new rules brought down the number of passing candidates to a minimum low

News Desk - September 23, 2019
rules

Amendments in the Central Superior Services were made without seeking approval of the government, claims the new report of Federal Investigation Agency.

In its detailed report issued on Sunday, FIA remarked that the board introduced changes in the rules for appearing without apprising the federal government in 2013. As per the new rules, candidates were acquired to score 33% in optional subjects and 50% in compulsory subjects. Consequently, the passing ratio dropped and several seats were left vacant. This year, only 3% of candidates were able to clear the competitive examinations.

Senator Talha Mahmood
@senatorMtalha
Committee on Cabinet Secretariat in its meeting on Wednesday discussed the report by FIA pertaining to Amendments made in Rule 11(i) of the qualifying criteria of Central Superior Services (CSS) Examination 2013 and 2014 by FPSC without seeking approval of the competent authority

View image on Twitter
10:13 PM - Sep 4, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
See Senator Talha Mahmood's other Tweets

This should strengthen your case.