View Single Post
Old Friday, October 04, 2019
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasminepb View Post
Tassawar Bhai , please guide me regarding ppsc interview , as I appeared in interview of different post in ppsc more than 10 times but but not allocated in bps 17 kindly help me in this regard especially how to enter in the room and how to leave the room how to handle complex situation etc.how to improve confidence .and how to control nervous situation
Well I earlier had made a detailed post regarding Interview preparation. If you go through that thread, you may be better enlightened about the Interview Preparation. Any further query you may raise in that relevant thread.
Here is the link for that thread.
How to Prepare for an Interview ?
Sumaira7777 (Friday, November 08, 2019)