View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 10, 2019

A Zeee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqarafridi View Post
AoA,

Thanks you for your advice. I will go through the syllabus again and try to pick out a choice. At present Gender studies seems a viable option because i heard it as a scoring marks besides it being a relevant field in today's world.

My background is of ACCA hence picked accounting and auditing although the course is fairly extensive. I am not opting for business administration because its course is also extensive and would require more time. Can i opt for mercantile law in addition to international law?. if so that would make it easier for me to prepare.

Best Regards,
No you can pick only 1 subject from law group. I second Khezar's opinion. Wait for result to decide about International Law. Criminology is also a good option for you in that group. I am not so sure about Mercantile Law score these days. It is better to wait for result to finalize.

Accounting and Auditing is indeed very lengthy. You can choose public administration if you do not want to take business administration. 20-30% topics are from MBA/BBA/B.Com/M.Com courses such as communication, motivation etc. Rest of the syllabus can be easily prepared at home as it is theoretical.

About single book for GS, sorry, you are required to read multiple books, publications etc to score well in this subject. About ES single book, ES by Imran Bashir published by JWT is best book. It is written according to syllabus. MCQ book is also available by same author. His book and past papers are enough to score well.