View Single Post
Old Friday, October 11, 2019
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasminepb View Post
Tassawar Bhai how to improve body language and maintain confidence in interview ..in evening interview first 2 minutes of interview very confusing for me how to handle this situation
See as well as my personal experience concerned , I have observed that our fears, apprehensions and unpleasant concerns spoil our confidence. when we are not prepared about certain thing and we fear or apprehend that if questions are asked on this very thing , our interview would be affected . The same has been issue with one of my very close friend who had his degree in English Literature and he abhorred preparing even basic question regarding English Literature. Whenever , he went in interview , he always feared that any moment question may be asked about literature and he would be in the hot water. Finally for one of his interview for grade 17 post I prepared anticipated question regarding literature and spoon fed him and made him belief that now he didnt need to be afraid regarding this end. And it really worked , he went for the interview without having any fear and apprehension and now he is Assistant Director local Government . That's how you also need to find out that what tampers with your confidence . and with slight extra effort those factors may be coped with and you may get out of the dilema.
I have this strong conviction that if one is prepared properly and one has prepared the ares well which i have mentioned in my post , one's confidence gets boosted and one perform really up to the mark.
imran25dec (Sunday, August 23, 2020)