View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Vincent Van Gogh is on a distinguished road

Computer science has a very detailed and lenghthy syllabus. I recommend you to go through the past papers and syllabus contents and if you think that you have good command on 7 to 8 aread of the syllabus then you should go for it. I opted computer science in 2019 and have cleared the written exam. I was asked by people to choose from IR and pol science instead. But considering my four years background in computer engineering I opted for it and made it through.
If you are confident in at least half of the following areas:
your programming skills in C++, data structures, databases, oop, software engineering, web technologies, computer architecture, os and networking.
With a bit of dedication just follow the topics in mentioned in the course outline you will be able to make it through. Subjects like IR and pol science are being targeted as most students opt for these subjects. Since the time is short I think you should opt those subjects about which you have at least basic knowledge or those which appeal your interest. Don't let others make you decide your optionals. It worked in my case as I selected all my optionals according to my forte. It is better than sticking with a subject that you are not interested in or have no background knowledge of.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Vincent Van Gogh For This Useful Post:
AshFat2 (Wednesday, October 16, 2019)