View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 11, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2008 Roll no.: 4323Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Red.Hawk has a spectacular aura aboutRed.Hawk has a spectacular aura about
Default Thank You For the Feed Back

@ QaiserKs

Thank you very much bro for your appreciation and yeah Best of luck to CSS-2009 aspirants...May you people succeed with distinction...!!!

@ Javairia

Well....Javaairia...your point of view regarding the 50/50 or 60/40 is also good but this is my way of thinking and is an opinion... the reason that I am suggesting on those lines is that I have seen a lot of bureaucrats in PSP and DMG being bodged down by the local politicians and other influencial persons...the reason for that is they scored good scores in written test but in fact they were not as good as to be slotted in as PSP or DMG officers as per their weak nerves and lack of strong decision making. I really appreciate your point of view as well but what i thought and on the basis of which i thought I have shared with you, now this could be right or wrong but this is simply the way i think...!!!! Anyways thanks very much for your appreciation and best of luck for the result

@ Rao

Bro Thak you very much for taking time and reading out such a long interview...i appreciate ... best of luck to you as well...!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Red.Hawk For This Useful Post:
Arif Rao (Saturday, March 14, 2009)