View Single Post
Old Monday, November 18, 2019

MonstarAshar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wamik View Post
In 2017 after taking the 200 Marks test for AD MoD when the result was announced it was shocking to know that they failed a candidate who secured
120 + marks and passed a candidate whose score was in 8os or 90s only.
I remember their DMCs were shown on Dunya News.

When and how matters will be fair & justified relating to NTS???
Hate to rain on your pessimistic parade but even wamik the 'intellectual' should 'know' better than to believe in rumors.

The candidate difference you are referring to was because of domicile. I know this because I scored 139/200 that year but wasn't called for the next stage because of my Punjab domicile. My batch match from uni (also from Punjab) scored 142 and he was called for the next round (though he didnt qualify for the last stage). The qualifying criteria was 140 for Punjab and lower for other domicile.

Now I am not saying that all the testing services, govt or private, are the pristine manifestation of the Virgin Mary. Yes 'DO NUMBERI' goes on even in FPSC. You can easily find court cases and news article links on the web for nearly all testing service. But you need to stop pushing this "illuminati-esque" grand conspiracy of mass corruption and do numberi. After all, like you told me on the first part of this thread, you know better than most people and I am just a nobody on the interwebs
Awami (Tuesday, November 19, 2019)