View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 02, 2020

Yasif is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan T View Post
The shortlisting is done on what basis? And do they reject candidates on the basis of their documents? Meaning by the nature of their degrees.

Should i also send DMCs of both Matric and inter certificate?if you may guide me.
The ratio for shortlisting candidates for descriptive is 1:8. However, they will take top 10-11 candidates on each seat for documentation. This is because, If any one of the top 8 candidates is found absent or his/her documents are found invalid, they will fill his/her position by those 2-3 candidates(other than top 8). They just select 3 more candidates on each seat to ensure ratio of the merit. For example , if they select only 8 candidates for each seat in documentation process & only 5 of them submit documents then what will they do ?
That's why they ensure the merit by shortlisting candidates next in merit. If all top 8 candidates submit their documents & are found valid, they will drop rest candidates. It doesn't mean that all those who had qualified screening will be called for descriptive.

Yes they do reject candidates if required documents are found invalid/fake etc. They usually drop those candidates who don't have degree certificate or who are employees & do not submit NOC.
Just send them required documents which they have mentioned.

Sent from my SM-J730F using Tapatalk