View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 18, 2020

DrAnjumZia is on a distinguished road
Default Tourism in Pakistan: prospects and challenges

Outline
1) Introduction: Thesis: With the return of peace in Pakistan owing to sacrifices of its resillience nation and front-line law force agencies, its ripe time for Pakistan to promote tourism in Pakistan by mitigating the challenges that will put a major chunk of revenue in its economy.

2) Background of Legacy of one and half decade terrorism hampering tourism in Pakistan
3) Prospects of Tourism in Pakistan
a) Religious Tourism for Sikhs- Kartarpur Corridor
b) Religious Tourism opportunities for Hindus (in AJ&K and other areas)
c) Religious Tourism for Budhists
d) Tourism sites in KPK, AJ&K & Northern areas
e) Cultural sites in Punjab (Mughal architecture etc)
f) Cultural and Heritage Sites in Sindh ( Sufi shrines, Mohen Jo Darho)
g) potential of coastal areas in Balochistan to be the World's famous beaches
h) Gawadar the future hub of Cultural Tourism in Pakistan: "Dubai like City- maritime stopover point for maritime trade and tourists
i) case studies of Turkey, Malaysia, Maldives

3) Challenges of Tourism in Pakistan
a) Weak Economy, no focus on infrastructural developments leading to Tourism sites
b) Still weak Structure of Tourism sites than its potentials
c) Lack of Hoteling Facilities of like 3 & 4 star Hotels at these Tourist sites i.e KPK
d) Legacy of Terrorism and Regional Powers Interplay in Pakistan through non-state actors that may sabotage the peace return
e) Lack of Soft Image Projection of Pakistan

4) Way Forward:
a) here is Summarised the paragraph to attract FDI for these cultural sites developments, upgrading hoteling facilities, soft image projection of Pakistan through media, showbiz, sports etc;

5) Conclusion:

Can anyone give serious opinion about this which I have written in Essay CSS 2020........