View Single Post
Old Friday, March 13, 2009

mashal khan will become famous soon enough

Title: Vain and opportunist politicians in House of Commons
Precis
The writer comments on the vanity of politicians specifically of the house of commons and elaborates his views.Lord Melbourne also shares his views.In this regard,writer states that vanity prevails in house of commons everywhere and in every form.The members are true opportunists.Not only the common colleagues but the fast friends overhere never support each others' point of view.They usually hurt their very close comrades.If a colleague shows his sincerity for another one, that is also characterised by shallowness.Every member is blindly pursuing his own ulterior motives for the sake of being well known but perhaps at the top of all others.People want to be famous and therefore their commitment in every thing they do is fake.

@ DEAR QURAT....i would like to know from you that can we say like this that this author says or according to author,in preci writing.? like you mentioned that the author commented etc etc...

miss naqvi, i on behalf of all members implore you to join us again and resume your precious work...i hope you will consider our request...

Last edited by Princess Royal; Friday, March 13, 2009 at 12:18 PM.