View Single Post
Old Friday, March 13, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

dr.atifrana is a jewel in the roughdr.atifrana is a jewel in the roughdr.atifrana is a jewel in the rough
Default Next Exercise

9. (a) Write response on the following
(i) The method by which men provides for his everyday needs and desires is called (Technology, Engineering, Versatility)
(ii) Of all the flying machines, man has made only (Balloon Jet Air Craft, Rockets) are suitable for space flight.
(iii) Transistors do not need a warm up period because they have no (Plate, Grid, Filament)
(iv) If an object gives off its own light, it is said to be (transparent, illuminated, luminous)
(v) An electric heater would be most likely to produce (X-rays, Ultra Violet, I R Radiations)

(b) Fill in the blanks
(i) If the mass/volume ratio of a box containing stones is equal to the mass volume ratio of a box containing feather than the box containing ________ has smaller volume of material in it.
(ii) In any one kind of atom, the number of proton, electrons is the same, it is the number of _________ which may change from atom to atom of the same element.
(iii) The _________ scale of temperature is called the absolute scale.
(iv) The type of radiation hat is unaffected by magnetic field is called __________ .
(v) If we know the mass of an object and the force applied on it, it is possible to calculate _________ of the object.

----------------------

In my opinion some of them are as

(i) The method by which men provides for his everyday needs and desires is called (Technology, Engineering, Versatility)

(ii) Of all the flying machines, man has made only (Balloon Jet Air Craft, Rockets) are suitable for space flight.

(iv) If an object gives off its own light, it is said to be (transparent, illuminated, luminous)

(v) An electric heater would be most likely to produce (X-rays, Ultra Violet, I R Radiations)

(i) If the mass/volume ratio of a box containing stones is equal to the mass volume ratio of a box containing feather than the box containing _stones has smaller volume of material in it.

(iii) The _Kelven_ scale of temperature is called the absolute scale.

v) If we know the mass of an object and the force applied on it, it is possible to calculate __acceleration_ of the object.

rgds

Last edited by Princess Royal; Friday, March 13, 2009 at 12:25 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dr.atifrana For This Useful Post:
Danish hadi (Thursday, May 22, 2014), niazikhan2 (Tuesday, July 19, 2011), RJ STYLE (Sunday, December 22, 2013), SAMEYA AROOJ (Wednesday, November 05, 2014)