View Single Post
Old Monday, March 16, 2020

MuneezaRafiq is on a distinguished road

The phrase " non-ethical existence in his work" doesn't make any sense. You can say 'unethical content', or 'ethically questionable' themes in his works.

This line : "he uncovered sexual concerns above fantasy" needs revision, because it suggests that he prioritized sexual 'concerns' over fantastical ones, and that doesn't sound right to me.

What do you mean by "central way"?

You've made up a new word: 'lackings'. You should replace it with something appropriate, like weaknesses perhaps.

It would be better to use 'stories/narratives/tales/fiction' instead of the word 'write-ups'.

"His style allowed people to related themselves, as a self-reflection mechanism to Manto’s thoughts." This line makes your meaning very ambiguous. I don't know what you're trying to convey here. People don't "relate themselves" or even "relate to themselves"! They relate to others.

From what I see, you need to use simpler words and achieve clarity in your language. There are grammatical problems, as well as usage of words without knowing their actual meaning or even knowing whether those words exist.
Muhammad Ali Chaudhry (Friday, July 17, 2020)