View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 31, 2020

ladyatlaw is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Girl View Post
Hello Dear all,

1) I was wondering after the postponement of the General Recruitment Exams, what is the new date for the exam? Has it been announced? When will the LockDown be lifted?

2) I cannot access my online application/tracking id/ so I basically don't even know where the test centre is? It keeps saying the editing date has expired. So I cannot edit or access my application at all. Is a printed application form required at the test centre or just the T.R?

3) Where is the Test Centre in Islamabad?

Please reply and answer my concerns. I feel so lost and confused. How can I concentrate on studying if I'm not even sure I'm even eligible for appearing in the Exams?
New date has not been announced yet. Lockdown wont be lifted until the curve is flattened or situation is under control, (well, that's the saner approach but given the Govt. recklessness I wont be surprised even if they resume the routine life just tomorrow.) So yeah basically there is no time frame for the lockdown to be over. This is a global pandemic, bigger than a general recruitment exam. You will be informed about the new date accordingly. No need to panic. Stay calm and dont let the crisis go to waste. I have no idea about tracking of application. Lastly, you will be informed about the location of your centre once the date is given and admission certificates are issued. Till stay calm.

Sent from my SM-A305F using Tapatalk