View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Hamidullah Gul will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Girl View Post
Hello Dear all,

1) I was wondering after the postponement of the General Recruitment Exams, what is the new date for the exam? Has it been announced? When will the LockDown be lifted?

2) I cannot access my online application/tracking id/ so I basically don't even know where the test centre is? It keeps saying the editing date has expired. So I cannot edit or access my application at all. Is a printed application form required at the test centre or just the T.R?

3) Where is the Test Centre in Islamabad?

Please reply and answer my concerns. I feel so lost and confused. How can I concentrate on studying if I'm not even sure I'm even eligible for appearing in the Exams?
1. It won't be an Exam, but a Test, tentative schedule for which is not yet announced. Lock down might take a month to be over.

2. Access is disabled once the date is over. Application print is Not required at the exam centre, only the TR is enough. Exam centre will be written on the online certificate I.e. roll number slip, once uploaded.

3. Test centres are there in the Fpsc office and some colleges, depending upon the number of candidates.

If you applied after confirming your eligibility as per the criteria given in the advertisement, you are eligible. No need to panic, just focus on preparation. This forum has plenty of relevant threads and test material.
Best of luck.