View Single Post
Old Friday, May 08, 2020

The dream of rain is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mir Muhammad View Post
Global power dynamics and Pakistan's foreign policy (CSS 2020)
1. Introduction
2. Global power dynamics:
• Diminishing role of the US
• Rise of China
• Resurgence of Russia
• Emergence of far-right political leaders and parties across the globe
3. Pakistan's Foreign policy Challanges:
• Resolution of Kashmir Issue and relations with India
• Building strategic relations with China
• Maintaining relations with the US on mutual trust
• Playing effective role in Afghan Peace process
• Eliminating extremism and terrorism
• Mediating between US, Iran and KSA
• Improving exports (sthing like this)
• Role in Islamic world
• Role in world world stage
4. Conclusion

Sent from my SM-J600F using Tapatalk
Brother, let me offer my review:

First, coming to the outline, use numbers/alphabets for subheadings rather than (dots). It will be more appealing easy to read and asses.

Second, the above essay requires to be balanced proportionally. You need to add more points/arguments under #2 global power dynamics heading. Because the topic is equally divided, i.e., "global power dynamics and Pakistan's foreign policy" You can add more like, shift from uni-polarity to multi-polarity, countries race for global power, M.E and Indo-Pacific regions as stages for global power race, etc...

second, #2 "Emergence of far-right political leaders and parties across the globe" does not occupy global power dynamics. It is more about internal power play within a country. (If i am wrong, kindly educate me about this so i could learn something new along the way!).

Third, do not combine two sub-headings in one as in, "Resolution of Kashmir Issue and relations with India." (It is not wrong but it compresses arguments like Kashmir dispute and relations with India can be presented as two different arguments which would expand your points under heading #3).

Fourth, "Role in Islamic world" and "Role in world world stage" are bit ambiguous in their senses like what role you are referring to? Whether is productive, constructive, positive or negative etc... Be specific and vivid about headings in essay. So examiner can have better understanding of what you are referring to/what is your stance?

Hope it helps!