View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 09, 2020

LifeAdventure is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishalam View Post
Thank you. Edna was a darling of a cat and she will be sorely missed. Her litter mate Dorian is a handful for now considering that he's now alone and demands more attention than ever. But anyway the well wishes are much appreciated.

I'm glad I could be of help.

This forum used to be a lot more active. I'm not sure why it died down. When I was preparing and even when I was first starting out it was such a rich resource. I've never put much stock in the academies either. They seem to favour the one size fits all philosophy which doesn't work for an exam like CSS where individual opinions and thought processes help one stand out and get ahead of the pack.

Best of luck for the PCS and CSS results! I appeared and cleared the written part of CSS 2019. I've given the psychological assessment and viva voce just awaiting the final allocation lists now.

I'd be happy to try and help to the best of my abilities. I'd love to give more overall thoughts for future writeups if you'd really want them. My email address is in my bio here so if that's more convenient feel free to reach out there. Let's see how this works out first.

Please review the remaining part of the write-up whenever you have got time.