View Single Post
Old Monday, May 18, 2020

vampz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidranoor View Post
Hi all, can someone please guide on the length of answers we should write for computer science. As it is a to the point subject, what exactly does the examiner demands. Would appreciate if someone who has either cleared the CS exam or is opting for it gives valuable feedback.
Thank you
I am also thinking to opt for computer science as i have BSSE degree. So my point is if they asked for types of something and question has 20 marks and let say there are two main types and 3 sub-types of each type, then in my point of view we have to define and explain the main 2 types completely and a definition+summary of sub-types would be good.

In programming/networking type questions where we have to write outputs/find errors/subnetting these are pretty straightforward and to the point and in my opinion they are high scoring questions if we answers correctly and to the point.

PS: I am looking for Computer Science people who are going to opt CS as optional subject for 2021 CSS exam. If any one of you looking for collaboration then please let me know.