View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 31, 2020

vampz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbdulQadirJ View Post
Thanks for your reply and suggestions!

I have bachelor degree in computer science, and i can prepare better than any other subject ie IR
Second, I have opted Indo-Pak because i have little bit knowledge and this subject overlap with Pakistan Affairs, instead of choosing subject, in which one don't have knowledge and can be targeted, like US history, so i preferred Indo-Pak.
Third, Public Ad. opted because it will be good combination in PMS, Punjabi due to scoring and i can write urdu, so it will be easy to write in bunjabi also.

I Law, i don't know much, but i think i have interest, I have find enough material for this subject, I hope that if someone have enough knowledge and examples, he can beat low scoring trend.

P. S: I have completed study of GSA and Islamic Studies, with Precise paper, Current Affairs and Essay aside, will be completing Indo-Pak and Pakistan Affairs with CS 50 marks paper in September.
Hi, could you please tell me how your exams went? especially CS? i have done BSSE and thinking to opt for CS but confused as some of the topics are not clear to me.