View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 10, 2020
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by workhardnow View Post
Can you tell me regarding test about stenographer? Is any certification required? Is short hand diploma required? Can i apply if i dont have any short hand experience ?

Dear! Short hand certificates have not been demanded. However, proficiency in shorthand and good english and urdu typing speed are necessary.
See the requirements here.
i) Intermediate or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
ii) A speed of 70 w.p.m. in shorthand in English and 35 w.p.m typing speed on typewriter or on computer. ii) Computer literate in M.S. Office.
iii) Preference shall be given to the candidates who know Urdu Shorthand at a speed of 60 w.p.m. and type writing at a speed of 25 w.p.m

The candidates who will qualify English Shorthand test will be called for:- i) English Typing Test (Speed 35 w.p.m). ii) Urdu Shorthand Test (Speed 60 w.p.m). iii) Urdu Typing Test (Speed 25w.p.m). iv) Proficiency Test in MS Office. Preference shall be given to the candidates who know Urdu Shorthand at a speed of 60 w.p.m. and type writing at a speed of 25 w.p.m. English Short hand with a speed of 70 words per minute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqas2links View Post
Aoa, please tell us about other clerical posts like Assistant and Junior Clerk?
Their promotion structure, perks etc.
As some specific questions if you have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by new_horizons View Post
Please tell us about promotions and service structure of Inspector Anti Corruption. How many years does it takes for an Inspector to be promoted to AD?

Another query, do you think an AD Airports Security Force should apply for Inspector Anti Corruption?
Our previous batch of inspectors has been promoted to AD Investigation. It didnt take them more then six years.

I think AD airport security shouldnt apply for Inspector ACE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by new_horizons View Post
Another query, what are the perks and privileges of Inspector Anti Corruption?
Salary is good as 20 thousand ACE Allowance is there. The single cabin vehicle of ACE police station is at the disposal of inspector. a separate office a complete staff of a police station is under him.
madam (Wednesday, June 24, 2020), new_horizons (Wednesday, June 10, 2020)