View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 11, 2020

awaisq is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassawur View Post
Guidance Regarding Anti-Corruption Seats by Assistant Director Anti-Corruption.

Dear fellows here is Tassawur a veteran member of this august forum and presently serving as Assistant Director in Anti-Corruption Punjab. Recently, the Anti-Corruption punjab through Punjab Public Service Commission has advertised posts for different jobs in Anti-Corruption Punjab. The following posts have been advertised.
  • DEPUTY DIRECTOR (TECHNICAL) ANTI-CORRUPTION
  • ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (INVESTIGATION) ANTI-CORRUPTION
  • ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (I.T WING) ANTI-CORRUPTION
  • INSPECTOR ANTI-CORRUPTION
  • ACCOUNTS OFFICER ANTI-CORRUPTION
  • ASSISTANT ANTI-CORRUPTION
  • STENOGRAPHER ANTI-CORRUPTION
  • JUNIOR CLERK ANTI-CORRUPTION

These all are highly good and influential posts for which aspirants were waiting for long. These provide you a career which is worth spending all energy and time for seeking that. Particularly , the posts of investigation like Assistant Director Investigation (ADI) and Inspector (also called Circle Officer) are highly influential posts. The posts enjoy immense nuisance value in the society and one is in a position to play active and effective role in the eradication of corruption from grassroot level.

I was selected as Assistant Director Investigation (ADI) in the first batch through the same process . That's why, I am all here if someone wishes to seek basic guidance regarding the preparation for these posts.
Let me motivate you by telling that a grade 16 Inspector anti-Corruption is far more influential then many other posts of grade 17 and 18 in other departments. Thats why must give a solid try.
Best of luck.
Questiosnand queries are welcomed.

Brother can you eloborate eligibility criteria as regards the qualifications?

In advertisement graduation in any field from university is mentioned,
But it is also said LAW practitioner etc will be preferred.

Do you think Engineering graduates can/should apply?