View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 11, 2020
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by new_horizons View Post
I have emailed you. Please check you email when free.
I have just checked my email and have replied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awaisq View Post

Brother can you eloborate eligibility criteria as regards the qualifications?

In advertisement graduation in any field from university is mentioned,
But it is also said LAW practitioner etc will be preferred.
Preference is given at the time of interview and that also to the candidates who perform better in interview. No fixed marks of preference are there . If you perform better in the interview , they would prefer you over a person having law experience but not impressive and suitable. I didnt have law experience , neither had job experience . and i had my Masters in English Literature. From this you can understand. And just just think , those who have job experience are often busy and fail to give proper time to test preparation and fail to pass even the test. So , if they dont reach interview , how would they be preffered?

Quote:
Originally Posted by awaisq View Post
Do you think Engineering graduates can/should apply?

Is eligible and should apply. Three of my batch mates are engineers.
awaisq (Thursday, June 11, 2020)