View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 13, 2020

OrangeMonk is on a distinguished road
Post Pak Army ICTO prospects and information required

Hi, As ICTO registration is going to start, I have few questions regarding the course and future prospects.

1. What are the promotion chances, like it's a 7 years bond and after that are they gonna decide whether to extend or not depending on your report?
Also, do ICTO have to take special courses to be eligible to rank up like in Long Course where you have to do War course, Staff course etc in order to be considered for rank up. What is the max rank you can pull off?

2. Can ICTO oldies see a bit of action? Like earning the paratrooper badge or anti terrorism badge or participate in shooting competitions?

3. Do they get posted to hard areas or no?

4. Can we volunteer for SSG or ISI, MI or any other branch.

5. Is there any chance I can be a part of the team that makes missiles and ICBMS ? (Love orbital science)

I always wanted to join Infantry and claim my fathers unit but that cannot be done now and my only chance is ICTO if I want to experience PMA. However I do not want to end up doing a pure desk job sitting at computer. I want to be out on the field it'll be nice if ICTO people are also given some combat training and chances like that.

Thanks to everyone who can provide useful valuable information.
Cheers.