View Single Post
Old Monday, June 15, 2020
***CAPTAIN HOPE***
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Muhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faareha View Post
Hi,
I have done BS Chemistry and want to take CSS in 2020 but I am not sure about the optional subjects, I am thinking to opt for the following subjects:
Chemistry,
Zoology,
IR ,
History of USA or Psychology
Kindly suggest the best combination which will be suitable for a science student like me and will be easy to grab in this time giving maximum percentage in exams keeping in view my Chemistry degree.
TIA

Here is a link that can help maybe;

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/beginners...chemistry.html

But remember that these are just their opinion. At the end you have to make sure that what's your interest and that which subject you can handle easily. Go through syllabus ,past papers of the subjects that you want to opt.
And ,well psychology is a social science subject so it seems to be better than Us History. But after seeing the examiner's report of recent years , it can be said that they want person having background in psychology to appear in that paper. Do read the recent examiner reports then you will get an idea about all subjects that what examiner really needs .
And other than this , well, you can't go for all science subjects bexasue of that grouping of subjects etc .But hopefully you will do good in the ones that you can opt.
Your combination of subjects is fine by the way
Best of luck .
Faareha (Monday, June 15, 2020)