View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 18, 2020

Muhammadwd will become famous soon enough

Channel this passion into habits and activities that slowly help you gather information and guide you in the right direction.
For example: you can start reading newspaper daily, whether in hard or soft copy.
Try arguing with your friends on current affairs and Pakistan Affairs. Watch videos of aspirants who have cleared the exam to gain some insight into the exam, its preparation, and the struggles that go along with it. Try reading books as much as you can. There is no certain genre, anything you like will do. Reading will enhance your vocabulary and help you develop your own writing style.
Another very important thing you can do is look at the syllabi of all subjects and select your optional subjects. The reason being that it saves time, and once you have this initial hurdle out of the way you can focus on your preparation when the time comes.
You can take opinions from people you think can guide you in the right direction.
However, choosing your own subjects is the best practice.
Try to figure out your self before the exam because you need to know your strengths and weaknesses. This is essential because it helps you figure out how many hours you need to study in a day, it helps you choose your optional subjects, and it helps you strategize for every subject.
These are some things that can help you deal with the fire inside you. It's not a bad thing, but you are right: too much obsessions can lead to high expectations. Again, high expectations are not a hurdle but they create an ideal scenario inside your head and without direction this ideal situation can come crashing down.
To stop that from happening, you can undergo the soft preparation process by doing the things mentioned above. This will help you because you will keep telling yourself that even at this stage of my academic career, I am doing something positive and worthwhile to make my planned future a reality- the sort of ideal reality you want it to be.

Hope this helps.
Good Luck.