View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 25, 2020

Muhammadwd will become famous soon enough

If you are comfortable with IR, go for it. Being comfortable with any subject means that you have read its syllabus thoroughly, weighed its positive aspects against its negative aspects, and have come up with the following conclusions:
a. I can cover the syllabus in a short period of time.
b. I am genuinely interested in most of the topics in the syllabus.
c. I think I am going to enjoy studying this subject.

This goes for all your other subjects as well. Do NOT follow trends. They are just opinions of different people. There is no way to substantiate why and how a subject is targeted and why in a certain year. IR has been categorized as a subject that has been "targeted" since 2016. However, I have proof of not just others but my self that you can score high if you are well prepared. The reason IR fluctuates in scores is the changing nature of its subject matter. IR changes and shapes itself according to new trends and transformations. Aspirants, however, do not change, neither do academies that burgle students of their money.
There is a method to attempting IR as an exam, and that is to make use of its theoretical base in its every aspect. IR is built around theories; all modern scholars view the international arena in light of these theories and this is what is expected in the exam as well.

As for your other subjects, my advice is same: analyze and then decide which is better for you, not because someone or some academy said so. Trust me, your life will be so much easier if you do.

Hope this helps!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammadwd For This Useful Post:
Syeda Shahh (Friday, June 26, 2020)