View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 27, 2020

Dire Wolf is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammadwd View Post
You have made good time with IR-1. Good on you. It will probably take me a little longer.
Though I would like your opinion on something:
What do you think of Governance and Public Policy?
Do you think English Literature is that difficult that people actively try to avoid it?
I have seen the syllabus and thoroughly analyzed the past papers of both subjects. GPP seems to have a little technical touch to it and Eng. Lit. is based predominantly on commentary. I do think that if the contents are covered properly, both subjects can fetch you good marks.
I am trying to change a couple of optionals from my first attempt and would like your opinion on this.
GPP looks technical but as compare to what? Generally we choose among subjects after analyzing their aspects relatively, not absolutely. Which subjects do you want to replace?

Regarding literature I think it will be a risk for anyone who is not a literary person, in the same way as attempting a literary essay in Essay paper. Besides, the syllabus looks lengthy to me.
May be someone with a background in literature can give better opinion but this is what I think.