View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 27, 2020

Muhammadwd will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodosius View Post
This is reality. Let me talk about my personal experience. I took 113 marks,in IR, in the year 2016 when the new syllabus was introduced. I love studying IR and I improved my Preparation, for second attempt, by enhancing my knowledge. My interest in the subject forced me to take masters exams of IR from Uni. Of Sargodha. I took 63% marks in private examination despite of holding business admin degree. I improved my Preparation and attempted papers well , I included diagrams, maps, flow charts ,used jargons in exam and focused both on quality and quantity. Also, ample time was spent on the preparation of MCQs. I believe I did my best in IR and the papers were way better than 2016 IR paper ,but I barely passed IR with 68 marks. I had 12 marks in IR-I and 66 marks in IR-II. That day was one of most shocking days of my life. I still could not accept my marks. Also, one of my friends, who is CSP and IR regular graduate from NDU, got exactly 66 marks in IR1&2. There are thousands of stories like these. People don't come up with their stories because it's useless as people consider that"khud ka exampass Ni hwa to esi batain krty hn" Trends do exist in CSS; this is my experience and I don't force anyone to accept my opinion or not.
I am really sorry about your experience. If this is indeed the case and many people have encountered this trend, why hasn't there been an official, unified call made to address the FPSC authorities regarding this issue?
Doesn't this set a precedent of letting things go that hurts not only present candidates but also future aspirants?
There has been a notion of CSS being perhaps the only exam worth trying for because there aren't such factors such as nepotism, bribery, or favoritism. Doesn't this notion go out of the window with such conduct on FPSC's part?
Do you think FPSC is justified in targeting certain subjects just to even the odds by way of discouragement?