View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 27, 2020

Muhammadwd will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dire Wolf View Post
GPP looks technical but as compare to what? Generally we choose among subjects after analyzing their aspects relatively, not absolutely. Which subjects do you want to replace?

Regarding literature I think it will be a risk for anyone who is not a literary person, in the same way as attempting a literary essay in Essay paper. Besides, the syllabus looks lengthy to me.
May be someone with a background in literature can give better opinion but this is what I think.
Well, I am replacing US History. I know it may seem odd but I can't cram at all. I just understand the concepts and make notes. US history, unfortunately, doesn't offer that luxury. I cannot seem to figure out a method to prepare it soundly. I have replaced it with GPP.
I am thinking of replacing Environmental Science with Literature but that may depend on some guidance and opinion of those who have taken it in the last five years.
I know replacing Environmental Science with Literature seems like suicide but I want to entertain this notion based on my personal abilities and evaluation of past papers.