View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 15, 2009
Khadim-e-Fareed
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Roll Number 3208-CSS 2008Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best Mod 2009Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2009Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,189 Times in 442 Posts
Mumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shah110

Here is a question which i like to ask only to those who have qualified final interview that I have heard to someone that without bribe one cannot get selected in final interview. Please only CSS qualifiers are requested to answer this question with full sincerety and vividness as I am in kind of disgust, because I am not from a rich family and can't fulfill this. thanks

AoA

First of all i would take this opportunity to thank you.
Well the question which you have raised sha sahib is really hilarious . I mean Css is the only exam about which some credibility is left. I too, have come encountered some with such idea's and when i ask them to lead me to those who take bri** and will help me pass Css they just go blank. I mean it is just non-sense please do not pay heed to anything like this and concentrate on your studies. If you go through FPSC's annual report about 90% of the passed candidates come from Middle and Lower middle class. What i mean is that this exam is all about hardwork, talent and Luck not wealth.
shah110 (Sunday, March 15, 2009)