View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 02, 2020

Amreenmir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farie View Post
which books should we read in the suggested readings by FPSC? any refrence book for it?
Well that is an ambiguity raised in every one's mind once they jump on the bandwagon to start preparing for CSS. Well, I am a competitive aspirant and have been preparing content for over an year now. I have done extensive R&D on preparation, bought a lot many books too. But remember one thing, books relating to US history available are comprehensive and detailed but the CSS syllabi is limited. None of the subject's book is actually designed for Pakistan's CSS, so first thing never even buy a Pakistani published book as the material is copied , pasted , and compiled which is irrelevant and verbose making it difficult for the person to grasp the concept. If you have time, buy a book of a foreign author to further improve your concepts about the generic terms in the subjects. Moreover examine and analyse the past papers, find out the examiner's interest through repetitive questions and for its preparation you xan find multiple resources online for free instead of getting an inferior quality book as in Pakistan. Read research papers, youtubing . I hope it helps.
The Following User Says Thank You to Amreenmir For This Useful Post:
Farie (Sunday, July 05, 2020)