View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 15, 2009
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - 13th in Sindh Urban

Frankenstein of css will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by shah110
Assalam-o-Alikum...

I would Like to extent warm wishes and congratulations to all CSS-2008 finally qualified candidates.

Here is a question which i like to ask only to those who have qualified final interview that I have heard to someone that without bribe one cannot get selected in final interview. Please only CSS qualifiers are requested to answer this question with full sincerety and vividness as I am in kind of disgust, because I am not from a rich family and can't fulfill this. thanks

Well you are so right . Fpsc do take bribe But this bribe is your excellent performance in theory
Interviews does help but most weightage is given to your marks in theory So if you really worked hard and got u r theory marks in the top notch FPSC will definately consider you the most suited. And being rich , influential or being poor has nothing to do with css
shah110 (Sunday, March 15, 2009)