View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 04, 2020
***CAPTAIN HOPE***
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Muhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the rough

[QUOTE=MonstarAshar;1112543]
Code:
Quote:
First, your opinion is welcome but it is based on old data. Analysis of 2014 or 2013 Punjabi or whichever subject's paper doesnt apply. I've specifically mentioned the past 5 year's syllabus, just because of this. The only trend established as of yet has been mentioed

This thing has nothing to do with change of syllabus. You can take example from papers from recent years too. Let me give you one , if you go through past papers of psychology for year 2016 and 2017. Then ,you will come to know that questions on personality , disorders and leadership got repeated in same manner,like the thing that examiner asked was exactly the same. So , this thing is not just for past years.
Suppose if this person skips these three topics ,then how he will be able to manage . Three questions are a lot. And you can check papers of other subjects too.
This thing has nothing to do with change of grouping of subjects. And basically syllabus has not changed that much. They have just expanded the syllabus and written all topics so that it get easy for aspirants to know which topics to prepare .
Quote:
Third, we are not all Atif Ameer (2nd position 2018 CE) who can spend more than 3 years preparing each and everything. I didnt tell him to skip all the syllabus, I told him to analyse the past papers and syllabus side by side. Each section of the syllabus has atleast 2-3 questions. As such, one can skip the Biology portion for example, if one can prepare the rest of the syllabus studiously.
Suppose if I skip biology portion and then 30 to 40 percent of the paper is being asked from this section,as it has happened before. Then ,what I will do ? Now I am doomed , and I can't do anything rather than thinking that I could have done that portion.
And it's just a change in grouping of subjects basically. And they have expanded the syllabus. Still one can get guided regarding these matters by old papers.
There is still ample time at their disposal to study .They can do each and every part of syllabus. It's not like a month or two remaining.

Quote:
Maths = ALL syllabus ; Science = Can skip a few unimportant topics
No brother. There is not any topic which is not important. Specially for science portion. Because the pattern of this portion is such that they can ask a lot of questions and they can put together different topics in one question. So even if there is choice available. Still, one will not be able to attempt all questions other than the ones that he or she left as per choice available.

Quote:
Last, kya mein aur aap hi hotay hain forum pay warna tou ye jaga qabaristan ban gae ha :]
In Shaa Allah aenge aur log BHi aur aa rahe Hain. Kaafi halchal hai forum pe ma Shaa Allah. Actually mostly members post nhi krte. They just keep on reading different stuff or searching forum. Those times were awesome when there used to be some amazing members and specially discussion section was full of comments and intelligent opinions. But , I think still har cheez usi caliber ki hai,bass log change hogae Hain.
Hamai continue rkhna chahye because maybe we can afford academies and all that stuff but there are a lot of people who can't and for them this forum is there only hope . And I think this forum serves its purpose greatly. I see many people clearing exams due to this place.

Regards