Thread: i am new here
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 08, 2020

frankenstein89 is on a distinguished road

i am also new here. shocked at like this place also gets spammed like other social platforms.
khair bros and sisters i am a confused soul.
i cant decide on going abroad for an engineering career or going for css. that's how i ended up here. now every person preparing for CSS knows three words and they keep on using these words as if their vocabulary is limited to these three words-ASPIRANTS, PERKS, PRIVILEGES. noone talks about responsibility and an honest life, and thats for sure if you are honest youll get transferred and youll never get settled in life though you have a stature and a position. people say they do side business like wth. a CSP cant do that atleast the one honest to his profession cause people they cant earn doing full time what CSPs earn doing part time. now i have teachers former CSPs they resigned some as ambassadors and some as AC DC just cause they were forced to work in a cuture of bribery and mutual benefits. and they say if you want to destroy your after life, go for CSS.
now going abroad for a better life will aways make me feel vulnerable and weak cause i ll have no power to defend my right and fight against injustice. its an honest job and its pure hardwork. promotions on merit.

i am confused at like people with power will chase money by hook or by crook for a more lucrative lifestyle . and people with money will chase power to feel strong.

its all messed up and i dont know what to do