Thread: i am new here
View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 09, 2020
***CAPTAIN HOPE***
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Muhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankenstein89 View Post
i am also new here. shocked at like this place also gets spammed like other social platforms.
khair bros and sisters i am a confused soul.
i cant decide on going abroad for an engineering career or going for css. that's how i ended up here. now every person preparing for CSS knows three words and they keep on using these words as if their vocabulary is limited to these three words-ASPIRANTS, PERKS, PRIVILEGES. noone talks about responsibility and an honest life, and thats for sure if you are honest youll get transferred and youll never get settled in life though you have a stature and a position. people say they do side business like wth. a CSP cant do that atleast the one honest to his profession cause people they cant earn doing full time what CSPs earn doing part time. now i have teachers former CSPs they resigned some as ambassadors and some as AC DC just cause they were forced to work in a cuture of bribery and mutual benefits. and they say if you want to destroy your after life, go for CSS.
now going abroad for a better life will aways make me feel vulnerable and weak cause i ll have no power to defend my right and fight against injustice. its an honest job and its pure hardwork. promotions on merit.

i am confused at like people with power will chase money by hook or by crook for a more lucrative lifestyle . and people with money will chase power to feel strong.

its all messed up and i dont know what to do
Brother I can understand what you are going through. That's true that system has got these things in it,that is, corrupt practices, bribery,ego related issues,false integrity type things etc. But what I have observed is this that in reality there are more good officers as that of bad ones. It's just this that of you do something bad then it overshadow the good work done.
Good to hear that you are an honest person and you want to do your work honestly,and remember honesty is a good thing and any good thing never gets wasted. No legacy is so rich as honesty. Maybe some officers suffer due to this thing but at the end they are the ones who are making difference. And what if there are more good people like them in system. One day whole system will become corruption free. We can only hope for the best as hope is best of a good things and any good thing never dies.
And you are right about these three words,but if one aims for these things,he end up having destroyed his mental peace. Remember , there is Allah ,Who is watching over us. He is all Seeing ,all Knowing. We must keep on doing the good work. And don't take stress about these issues and I assure you if you will work with honesty and truthfulness, no one will be able to break you by these ill practices like transfers ,making you OSD,or by blackmailing you ,political pressures etc. Things like this impact one who is weak in his belief in Allah and who don't trust this thing that it's Allah who has got power over everything. I have seen officers who are doing some wonderful things and they don't come under any pressure. And with it they are having some very good posts,strong ones, powerful ones. At the end if you have got integrity and you are telling yourself the truth and if you are honest and are telling others the truth then no one can harm you ,no one can break you .
And ,I think these are the confused thoughts ,and they are from Devil. You seem to be an intelligent person and this is one of the traps of devil that he makes you think that if you will get allocated then bad things may happen. And ,maybe this thing is due to fear of failure too. It is not failure itself that holds you back; it is the fear of failure that paralyzes you. But in your case ,and I am not being judgemental here ,but just saying so that it may help,that what you are facing is fear of success ,and it's worse than fear of failure.
And these things are true for going foreign too. I have just explained the situation related to CSS. You may develop fears related to every career. And its better to develop 'Can Do' attitude instead of procrasting on these things. Just make a decision and then go for it.
And for that confusion thing you can do istikhara. Just watch a video of Mufti menk on how to istikhara. And then do it yourself. At the end ,Allah will make your heart do that thing which you really love .
frankenstein89 (Thursday, July 09, 2020)