View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 09, 2020
***CAPTAIN HOPE***
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Muhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehwish Rao View Post
A.a i am beginner of css preparation. I wast to ask about syllabus books. Should I go for jahangir times syllabus books or not.? If not Kindly suggest me any other competitive Books. Thanks
These books are mostly copy pasted stuff. But they are good in this sense that they cover whole syllabus. You can buy these books and can make them your basic book and then starting adding stuff in them from other sources. But if you have got good quality books available covering 70 to 80 percent of syllabus then go for them. But it's better to go through the suggested readings by FPSC and then find some books which you find compatible with syllabus. Search through different threads of forum ,then you will get an idea about different books that are used by most of the aspirants. But in papers try reproducing stuff in your own langauge and by adding material in it from other books and from different sources like internet newspapers. The reason for doing this thing is that most aspirants really on same books and produce same material in exams. This is why they end up failing in exams or getting low scores.