View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 09, 2020
***CAPTAIN HOPE***
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Muhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the rough

Though it will compliment sultan khan's book , because mainly this book consists of diagrams ,figures, quotes and all that stuff. But for you it will be better to go for any foreign auhor then, as you have already read that whole book. Just try adding material from internet and from different journals. I am not able to send pics from iqra riazuddins book here. But you can check it at any good book store. Then you will come to know that you need it in reality or not.
Try notes by Virtual university too. They are available online. They have got some good stuff like easy diagrams etc. And then you can add examples and case studies after listening to lectures by VU or there are lectures available onlineby some other professors too. I can't remember their names. You can get them by searching . And I think there is are some openware courses by MIT ,and with it United nations have got whole section dedicated to publications related to public administration. And with it , you can get some good stuff like outlines and mind maps of public administration from upsc preparation sites.