View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 12, 2020
***CAPTAIN HOPE***
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Muhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIBINAILA View Post
AOA
I am a new css aspirant, i did BS in chemistry, want you to help me out in opting my optionals if possible please.
Go through syllabus and past papers of Chemistry , Botany, zoology, psychology etc. I think you will find these subjects easy and maybe they are related to your studies.
Other than this you can go for general ones like gender studies , public administration,governance and public policies. It's upto you that which type of subjects you want in your combo. But at first search through forum. Know about each and every subject that you can opt ,read comments of aspirants and seniors and know about the available books etc. Then post your queries in the relevant sections regarding subjects that you want to opt. Hopefully other aspirants will answer and will help