Thread: My Book Choices
View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 12, 2020
***CAPTAIN HOPE***
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Muhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArsalK View Post
Thanks for the reply. I'll do as you advised.
Yes. And with it ,most important thing. You have not added any book for objectives. Objective part is the most important part which aspirants miss during their preparation. If you get good marks in objective then you will be able to score high. You must get any good book for objective portion for every subject. Or maybe do it online. But don't miss that portion,as it is very important to get your objectives right if you want to score high in competitive exams.
So, add one or two objective books. And with it try remembering facts i.e dates,events, personality names etc that you get while reading main books.
ArsalK (Sunday, July 12, 2020)