View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 12, 2020

Demon Slayer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShehryarAh View Post
I'm asking this question because I am thinking whether I should join Pakistan Army or become a foreign service officer and I want to serve my nation.
you need to clear out several things in your mind whether you want to become a Army Officer or A CSS Foreign Officer , Whatever it is they both demand hard-work and luck .

Secondly , if you want to give a try for ISSB go for it well prepared , if you get Not-Recommend in ISSB don't worry you do have a second chance , go for the second chance , If you are twice not Recommend in ISSB don't get dis heart you do have a third chance for ISSB in short service Commission as direct post of CAPTAIN ( but this is after you have done Bachelors)

Thirdly, if you have now makeup your mind for CSS then burn midnight oils and work till last ( Indeed CSS Demands for hard-work than ISSB ) but if you get Failed in your First Attempt don't worry you have to more to go . ALLAH never let a persons Hard work go Vacant .

A PIECE OF ADVICE : Never ever stop or get dis-heart , never go with the flow go against it and make your own path , So tight up your belts for the brightest stars shines in the Darkest Times.