View Single Post
Old Monday, July 27, 2020

Rizzzk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassawur View Post
You should wear whatever suits you well. But keep it in mind in Shalwar Qameez, only white Shalwar Qameez with black or Blue waste coat are considered appropriate for the interview. While in pent shirt any decent combination works, though preferably two pieace pent court suit is considered more appropriate.

There is no need for knocking at the door as usually they themselves ask you to come in. however, after opening the door asking permission for getting into the room is appropriate. One may also ask permission before taking the seat , if they themselves don't ask you to sit in the chair.

It isn't needed, nor usually there is possibility as the panel sits on a small distance from where shaking hand isn't feasible . However, sharing greetings and pleasantries is a pleasant thing.

Obviously one should be cognisant of one's strengths and weaknesses and one should explain these when one is asked.

Obviously , one has every right to disagree with the panel members . However , disagree or differ with decency and support your view point with logical arguments.
I like your suggestion and thanks for sharing these tips. I always thinking about my casual and interview dressing but you give me a batter idea,
The Following User Says Thank You to Rizzzk For This Useful Post:
Jefferyk2 (Wednesday, September 15, 2021)