View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 23, 2020

ahmedkamal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dire Wolf View Post
Are you sure that these are enough? The only reason I didn't opt IHC is the excessive time required for collecting authentic and concise sources for this subject. I am interested in it more than US History and it can save me an extra subject in KPK PMS as it is of 200 marks as compared to 100 marks US History. I can still switch as I have only prepared one topic of US History till now.
What do you suggest? No pressure, I just want an opinion ----- decision will be mine.
Yes, if you love IHC then go for it brother. I have few reasons to tell you why should you opt IHC. Islamic History portion of Seerat of Prophet Muhammad PBUH is entirely overlapped with Islamic Studies Paper. Public administration in Islam is also same in both paper. So, you could catch two birds with one stone by opting IHC. Another reason is love and romance for Islam, Islamic culture and Islamic way of life. It is like stories that we used to hear from our birth. Our parents and grandparents used to tell stories of Prophet Muhammad PBUH and Sahaba etc. So you must opt IHC. Brother , in my first attempt I opted US history as one of my subject. When I begun preparation of US history, I bored by reading Christian names of American . Even I could not retain names of places and person in history. After paper, I realised that US was not cup of tea for me. Therefore, I switched to IHC. As good luck have it, I just read whole IHC within seven days because I fell in love this subject. It proved beneficial in exam when I attempted it CCE examination in 2018. I passed with flying colours. Hence, you must choose this subject. This will help you not only in pms but also in css.

Sent from my Nokia 3.1 Plus using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to ahmedkamal For This Useful Post:
Dire Wolf (Saturday, September 26, 2020)